FACILITIES & HIRE
1) Facilities include modern Ladies and Gents toilets plus disabled toilet equipped with a baby changing station. All have instant hot water heaters. There are access ramps for wheel chairs at both main entrance door and the rear kitchen door all with safety hand rails.
2) The kitchen is equipped with a double bowl sink, fridge/freezer, tea urn, ceramic hob and 2 under bench double ovens. There are 2 hostess trolly/warming cabinets. Instant hot water heater.
3) There is also a plentiful supply of cups, saucers, plates and cutlery. Use of these services are free for the use with all hirings. Extra plates and drinks glasses can be arranged by agreement.
4) As can be seen from the drawing, there are two hatches from the kitchen area. The one into the hall itself can be boarded up if not required.
5) A bar can be held for functions but arrangements must be made through the hall’s committee.
6) The hall contains approximately 120 stackable soft seats but is permitted to hold approx 130 persons. There are also 10 long and 10 square folding tables for use during all lettings should these be required.
7) There are several standard 13 amp mains sockets around the hall itself and plenty in the kitchen.
We endeavour to keep the rooms clean and tidy at all times. Please note that all hirers of the premises are expected to leave the building as they find it. All lights and heaters must be turned off on leaving. All doors and emergency crash-doors must be checked that they are closed and locked.
If there are any points not covered by the above that you wish to know, please contact the lettings officer or another member of the committee.
Click on the calendar tab above to show a live calendar which will provide current availability.
Please contact Chris Bashford 01767 640242 for further details and to confirm availability and hire charges.